Collection now on display at the Art Works
On display in the gallery now is our new collection that has been curated in partnership with our good friend, artist Paula Dunn. The display features work from these exciting local artists:
- Hannah Hunter-Kelm, illustrator, printmaker and book-binder.
- Ellie Way, print designer specialising in imagery inspired by local areas.
- RJ Heald, photographer specialising in music, gigs, nature, and urban life.
- Modo Creative, award-winning creatives based in Haworth.
- Penny Paisley, British livestock farmer who has diversified into photography and digital art.
You can pop in now to take a look – the door is open so come on in, we’ll be delighted to see you.
About Paula Dunn
Paula Dunn is a contemporary oil painter specializing in atmospheric landscapes. She is based in Saltaire, and currently works from her studio in Bingley. This is her third curated collection with the Art Works.